WORK AT STRT
Project Development Analyst
Overview - Project Development Analyst
We are seeking someone who is passionate about enabling creators, innovators and entrepreneurs. The Project Development Analyst should be an excellent researcher and organizer who understands how to support various development project activities. The primary responsibility of this position will be to support all development project work related to prospects within higher education.
This is a part-time position at 20 hours per week. This position reports directly to the Vice President of Real Estate.
To succeed in this position candidates will need to be deeply empathetic to individuals with the creator/entrepreneur mindset. Experience as a creator or entrepreneur will be very helpful in this position.
What we’re looking for
• Excellent research and project management skills.
• Ability to participate in creative problem solving
• Ability to contribute to an atmosphere of creativity and innovation
• Willingness to go above and beyond, someone who loves supporting creators and entrepreneurs
• Education put into practice and/or proven experience in real estate development
• Education put into practice and/or proven experience in project management
• Education put into practice and/or proven experience conducting research
• Ability to successfully work on multiple projects, prioritizing work and time efficiently
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Strong interpersonal communication skills, including a keen eye for detail
Dare To Try - To create we must dare to try. Our ambitions will be manifest in our efforts. We will not allow perfection to be the enemy of progress. We will dream of things that never were and create them.
Stronger Together - Our strength is in the hearts and minds of those we surround ourselves with. We believe that when the right people are brought together sparks fly and boundless energy can be unleashed.
Access Is Power - Being in the right place at the right time can be a choice. We will bring together people, resources, ideas and capital to break down the barriers of access.
Create The Future - Let’s get to work.
STRT, Inc (pronounced start) headquartered in downtown Salt Lake City, Utah is a leader in the design and operation of world class accommodations and experiences focused on entrepreneurs and creatives.
Create the Future.